G. P. Rollo & Associates has prepared market studies, highest and best use studies, investment analyses, valuation and development strategy analyses for a number of waterfront development sites including:
BC Lands Parks and Housing:Financial analyses and development strategies for Songhees Lands, Victoria Inner Harbour.
BC Lands Parks and Housing:Valuation of Victoria inner harbour industrial lands for transfer to City of Victoria (lands subsequently developed for the Dockside residential, commercial and industrial uses).
BC Provincial Capital Commission:Market and financial analyses for the redevelopment of the Bellevue waterfront lands, Victoria Harbour.
Burrard Inlet - North Shore:
- 100 acre Fullerton lands for: City of North Vancouver - for residential and commercial development.
- 100 acre Fullerton lands for: Vancouver Port Corporation/BC Rail - for general cargo terminal and upland commercial, industrial, business park and service commercial uses.
- Versatile Lands, North Vancouver City - for Vancouver Port Corporation.
Burrard Inlet - South Shore:
- Vancouver Port Corporation's central waterfront lands (Granville to Main Streets) .
- Vancouver Port Corporation's Berry Point lands, Burnaby.
- Marathon Realty's Coal Harbour Marina.
- Larco Investments Ltd, multiple family residential development near Second Narrows Bridge.
- City of Port Moody - south shore, Burrard Inlet lands.
Cape on Bowen Community Development Limited:Feasibility study for 650 acre single family, multiple family, live-work, commercial, hotel and community amenity space, Bowen Island.
City of Victoria:Review of developer proposal for affordable housing at the Dockside, an 800 unit residential, commercial and industrial development in Victoria Harbour.
False Creek, City of Vancouver:
- International Village - financial analysis, 1.2 million sq.ft. residential, commercial, hotel development.
- Central Credit Union - office and commercial development, south west False Creek.
- Korion Investments - 2.5 acre residential development site between Granville and Burrard Street Bridges.
- Imperial Freeholds Canada - 700 unit residential development adjacent to Cambie Street Bridge .
Intco Investments, Co. (Honolulu):Resort development for 300 acre site adjacent to Point Roberts Marina.
Pridham Development Inc.:Market and financial analyses for 1,300 residential unit and marina development, Mamquam Blind Channel, Squamish.
- B.C. Lands, Parks and Housing - Songhees lands, Victoria Harbour.
- Town of Ladysmith - Ladysmith Harbour waterfront lands.
- Fletcher Challenge Canada - 50 acre site on Campbell River Estuary.
- Inuvialuit Development Corporation - feasibility study of proposed waterfront townhouse development, Ladysmith.
- Marlowe and Yeoman Investments - resort development, MacKenzie Beach, Tofino.
- Town of Port Hardy - Seagate Wharf and adjacent uplands.
- Duke Point Development - 250 acre Duke Point Industrial Park, Nanaimo.
Wilton Properties Ltd:Three waterfront resort developments near Havana, Cuba (traditional and club med style hotels, marina, retail equestrian complex, tennis ranch).
Other Lower Mainland waterfront locations:
- First Capital City Development Corporation (a provincial government land development company) - Fraser River waterfront lands, downtown New Westminster.
- City of Surrey - Fraser River waterfront lands, North Surrey.
- District of Delta - Ladner waterfront.
- City of White Rock - Marine Drive lands, Semiahmoo Bay.
- North Fraser Port Authority - NFPA Marpole Basin lands.
- City of Richmond - B.C. Packer's Site, Steveston.