- Identify real estate investment and development opportunities in specified market area.
- Determine the market potential to develop proposed real estate development.
- Based on forecasts of demand, competitive supply, and future development opportunities.
- Identify target markets/user groups, strength of demand, characteristics of demand (lot sizes, mix and sizes of building uses, absorption potential, pricing).
- Propose development and marketing strategies to counter competition, maximize market penetration, and realize greatest possible revenue.
- Market risk assessment.
Financial & ValuationPublic Private PartnershipsBusiness Plans & Corporate Strategic PlanningCommunity CharrettesEconomic Development AnalysesFeasibility StudiesFinancial Computer ModelingHighest-and-Best-Use AnalysesImpact Analyses for New DevelopmentInvestment & Land Value AnalysesLand Use PlanningMarket AnalysesProposal Calls