- Assist in providing market, financial, and operational perspectives to land use planning.
- Examine land use plans and building design to enhance project marketability and feasibility.
Matters examined can include:
- Where and how buildings should be sited on the land
- Creating the most efficient access and egress for the site
- Creating efficient parking
- Allowing for loading and service areas
- Designing proper internal circulation
- Creating optimal configurations of space to enhance marketing
- Often work in multi-disciplinary environment (engineers, planners, architects, other real estate professionals and developers) to bring maximum benefits to the planning process
Financial & ValuationPublic Private PartnershipsBusiness Plans & Corporate Strategic PlanningCommunity CharrettesEconomic Development AnalysesFeasibility StudiesFinancial Computer ModelingHighest-and-Best-Use AnalysesImpact Analyses for New DevelopmentInvestment & Land Value AnalysesLand Use PlanningMarket AnalysesProposal Calls