Athletic, Recreational and Physical Education Department, University of Victoria
Business plan for expansion of campus facilities for varsity sports, student and university community recreation and for recreational teaching and research.
B.C. Assets and Land Corporation
Review of surplus and underutilized Crown lands on Vancouver Island and Lower Mainland to identify potential sales revenue and formulate disposition strategies.
B.C. Buildings Corporation
Financial analyses of relocation strategies for health care facilities located at the Woodlands site, New Westminster.
Review of tenant mix, Robson Square food fair, Vancouver.
Financial analyses of proposed 300,000 sq.ft. office development, Dunsmuir and Hamilton Streets, Vancouver.
B.C. Ministry of Education
Review of appraisals and development of acquisition strategies to acquire 10 schools for the Francophone Education Association from Lower Mainland and school districts.
City of Burnaby
Analysis of redevelopment and rental housing replacement opportunities for the Maywood residential area (south of and adjacent to Metrotown Town Centre).
City of Chilliwack
Feasibility study of downtown redevelopment concepts.
City of Coquitlam
Review and recommend financial models for setting bonus density and amenity charges for new residential and commercial development.
City of Coquitlam
review of Town Centre C-4 zoning bylaw including financial assessment of potential for and implications of increasing FSR from 3.5 to 4.0.
City of Duncan
Examine the economics of downtown revitalization to assist in update of 2007 Official Community Plan.
City of Langley
Feasibility study of downtown redevelopment plan.
City of Port Moody
Land valuation and property tax analyses for North Shore Neighborhoods 3 and 4 lands to determine the impact to the City of using the lands for park rather than residential development.
City of Richmond
- Recommend policies and propose developer amenity contributions for residential and commercial development.
- Financial and land value analyses for:
- City lands adjacent to the Olympic Oval skating facility
- DFO Garden City lands
- Steveston waterfront lands
- Townhouse project, Number 3 and Francis Roads
- Richmond Memorial Gardens
- Financial analysis of P-3 development opportunities to fund a 35,000 sq.ft. community centre and 30,000 senior citizen's centre in downtown Richmond.
- Financial analyses of funding strategies for development of new No. 1 Firehall, Community Safety Building and Town Centre community centre.
- Valuation of 150+ acres of City Centre lands designated for future park use.
City of Vernon
Financial analyses and development strategies for resort, residential and commercial development on Lake Okanagan, Vernon.
City of Surrey
- Development opportunity study for Cloverdale Fairgrounds site.
- Financial analysis of proposed Centre for Excellence, a multi-facility sports training and recreational facility.
- "Market sounding" to assess potential to pursue public private partnership strategies for 400,000+ sq.ft. trade and exhibition centre, 10,000 seat spectator arena and 40,000 sq.ft. Cloverdale Community and Recreation Centre.
City of Vancouver
Mountainview Cemetery Business Plan.
City of Vancouver, Property Endowment Fund
Analysis of the residential/commercial development potential for a 5 acre site located on the Grandview Highway between Kaslo and Slocan Streets. B.C.
City of Victoria
- Review of developer proposal for the Dockside 800 unit residential, commercial and industrial development in Victoria Harbour. More specifically, focused on examining the ability of the project's developer to fulfill a promise to build 80 affordable housing units.
- Market and financial analyses to examine alternate development concepts (industrial, office, retail and residential land uses) and density of development for the Alston, Tyee, Bay area adjacent to downtown Victoria.
Corporation of Delta
- Formulation of multliple family bonus scheme for south Delta
- Examine economic viability of commercial tomato farms in Delta
- Review of proposed zoning bylaw changes for north Delta
- Evaluation of development potential for Ladner Race Track property
- Review economics of demolition, land clearing and construction waste sites on River Road
- Review potential to develop Ladner harbour waterfront for mixed residential, commercial retail, office and public amenity space
District of Campbell River
Provide assistance in preparing a developer proposal call for a multi-purpose building and adjacent development lands in downtown Campbell River.
Discovery Parks Inc./UBC Real Estate Development Corporation
Preparation of market studies, financial analyses and development strategies for high tech development at UBC, SFU and Willingdon campuses. Analyses used as basis for determining potential for the management of these sites to be taken over by the UBC Real Estate Development Corporation.
District of Campbell River
Business plan to acquire the Middlepoint Marine Terminal from Transport Canada.
District of Hope
Development opportunities and strategies to develop affordable housing in District of Hope.
District of Powell River
Business plan to acquire a tanker wharf and barge loading terminal from Transport Canada.
District of Sechelt
Financial analysis of development proposals for the Rockwood Centre for the Arts.
District of Summerland
Valuation of 300 acres of District lands proposed for sale to a California developer building a 1,200 acre housing and destination golf resort in the District.
District of West Vancouver
Financial analyses of five development options for the Evelyn Drive lands, adjacent and to the south of Park Royal Shopping Centre.
District of West Vancouver
Financial analyses of development opportunities and planning strategies for the Ambleside commercial area.
Edmonds Town Centre Development (B.C. Hydro)
Financial planning and land valuation for 1,800,000 sq.ft. office complex adjacent to Edmonds ALRT Station, Burnaby.
First Capital City Development Corporation
Background marketing and financial analyses leading to the redevelopment of downtown New Westminster, B.C.
Great Northern Way Campus
Highest and best use study for 2 acre surplus property.
- Land valuation and disposition strategy analyses for GVRD surplus lands, Bowen Island.
- Financial analyses of expansion of Brae Island R.V. Park.
- Market and financial analyses for revenue generating uses at 340 acre Tynehead East Regional Park, Surrey.
Langara College and YMCA
Development opportunity study, including market, financial and land valuation analyses, for multiple family residential development on lands owned by the College and YMCA at 49th Avenue & Cambie Street, Vancouver.
Lion's Gate Hospital
Evaluation of alternate disposition strategies (sale or lease of land for market condo, senior's retirement development or subsidized housing) for 2.5 acre site, City of North Vancouver.
Municipality of North Cowichan
Financial analyses of potential to pursue public private partnership development strategies for funding community and recreation space at a municipally owned site in downtown Chemainus.
Oliver and District Community Economic Development Society
Financial analyses to assess the potential to develop a destination "wine village" resort in downtown Oliver.
Partnerships British Columbia
Review of a proposal to develop the Whistler Athlete's Village.
Public Works Canada
Market studies to determine the feasibility of retail development at Sinclair Centre, Granville & Hasting Streets, Vancouver.
RAVCo (Richmond-Airport-Vancouver Rapid Transit line)
In concert with Harris Consulting, prepared financial analyses to assess the ability of a major property owner adjacent to the Robson Street RAV station to pay for "connection space" to the station.
Rapid Transit Project 2000 Office
Development of financial computer models to evaluate alternate locations for LRT station sites. Examination of potential for private developers to undertake commercial and residential development and donate access lands for SkyTrain Station sites.
Feasibility study for redevelopment of a 50 unit senior citizen intermediate care facility to a personal care facility, Vancouver.
Town of Ladysmith, Vancouver Island
Development strategy analyses to compare industrial and retail development opportunities for a 20,000 sq.ft. municipal industrial building.
Town of Sidney
Business plan to acquire the Anacortes Ferry Terminal site from Transport Canada.
Provincial Capital Commission
Market and financial analyses to assess the potential for public private partnership strategies to develop a new ferry terminal on Belleville Street, Victoria Harbour.
Whistler Millennium Place
For the Whistler Skiers Chapel Society, financial analyses of proposed multi-purpose building (teen centre, music/arts room, daycare centre, chapel, 300 seat performance space, office, lounge).
Feasibility study for residential development at YMCA's Camp Howdy lands, Belcarra.