Examples of completed financial assignments include:
Boundary Bay Airport and District of Delta:Development opportunity study for Boundary Bay Airport (aviation and non-aviation lands).
Fraser River Port Authority:
- Development opportunity study for 650 acre industrial park in south-east Richmond, B.C.
- Financial analyses of alternate development strategies accommodating a 400,000 sq.ft. warehouse on a 25 acre site on the Port's South Fraser Lands (leasing vs. joint venture development options).
- Financial model to assist in formulation of joint venture agreement with Taiwanese development corporation developing 450 acres of the port's Fraser Richmond lands, southeast Richmond.
- Development opportunity study (including detailed financial analyses and land valuation) for 650 acre port terminal and industrial development, southeast Richmond.
- Land use and development strategy study plus port financial computer model to evaluate the optimum use and management of lands owned and administered by the Commission.
GVRD:Land valuation and disposition strategy analyses for GVRD surplus lands, Bowen Island.
GVRD Parks:Development strategy planning, golf course industry leaders focus groups, investment analyses and land valuation for golf course, RV park and other uses at Tynehead East Regional Park, Surrey.
North Fraser Terminals Inc.:Business plan for 45 acre marine transhipment and industrial park.
North Fraser Port Authority:Determine value of leasehold estate for proposed $130 million casino development on NFPA lands, North Richmond.
Pitt Meadows Airport Society:Marketing strategy for aviation and non-aviation land uses (agriculture, industrial, business park, office, residential, marina, hotel and retail) at the Pitt Meadows Airport.
Port North Fraser:
- For North Fraser Terminals Inc., financial analyses and development strategy analyses for the acquisition and development of the 40 acre Canfor Lands in south Vancouver.
- Feasibility study for 330 berth marina in Marpole Basin area of North Arm of Fraser River.
- Valuation of leasehold lands for proposed $130 million casino devopment, Marpole Basin, North Richmond.
- Financial analyses of 20 acre industrial development, Number 6 Road and River Road, Richmond.
- Corporate financial planning model
Provincial Capital Commission:Market and financial analyses to assess the potential for P-3 strategies to develop a new ferry terminal on Belleville Street, Victoria Harbour.
Providence Health Care:In association with Richard Peddie & Associates and the DOM Group, examined P-3 strategies to generate revenues to pay for the expansion of office and laboratory facilities at St. Paul's and Mount Saint Joseph's Hospitals in Vancouver, BC.
Rapid Transit Project 2000 Ltd.:
- Assessment of development incentives to attract developers plus market and financial analyses to build mixed use developments adjacent to four West Broadway SkyTrain station sites and in the process be able to contribute station access lands to the Rapid Transit Project.
- Development of financial computer model to evaluate alternate locations for LRT station sites
Regional District of Port Alberni:Analysis of the financial feasibility of government versus private developers providing a 22,000 sq.ft. multi-purpose building for the Regional District.
Vancouver International Airport (YVR):Evaluation of development potential for an industrial park at the Airport, comparing YVR develops the park, joint ventures development or leases land to industrial park developers.
Vancouver Port Corporation:
- Preparation of Port 2010 Land Use Plan and Land Management Program, setting forth the Port's policies and development programs to the year 2010.
- Market and financial analyses to assess the implications of acquiring the 100 acre Fullerton Fill site for upland industrial and business park uses plus a waterfront general cargo or specialty commodity terminal (potential joint venture development with BC Rail).
- Preparation of proposal call for use of Pod #3, Roberts Bank, Delta
- Financial analysis of the potential to acquire the Versatile Shipyard site for redevelopment to mixed use urban (residential, office and retail) and marine industrial uses.
- Financial analyses of alternate sales strategies for the sale of Maplewood lands to United Properties
- Development opportunity analysis for Berry Point lands, North Burnaby
- Development opportunity analysis for Maplewood lands, District of North Vancouver.
- Whistler Millennium Place: for the Whistler Skiers Chapel Society, financial analyses of proposed multi-purpose building (teen centre, music/arts room, daycare centre, chapel, 300 seat performance space, office, lounge).
Financial & ValuationPublic Private PartnershipsBusiness Plans & Corporate Strategic PlanningCommunity CharrettesEconomic Development AnalysesFeasibility StudiesFinancial Computer ModelingHighest-and-Best-Use AnalysesImpact Analyses for New DevelopmentInvestment & Land Value AnalysesLand Use PlanningMarket AnalysesProposal Calls