Examples of completed financial assignments include:
B.C. Assets and Lands:Development opportunity study for 50 acre industrial site at Qualicum Airport, Qualicum, Vancouver Island.
B.C. Building Corporation:
- Development opportunity study (market and financial analyses) for multiple family development at 40 acres Woodlands site in New Westminster.
- Financial analysis of alternate land use strategies for the New Haven lands, south Burnaby.
- Financial analyses, land valuation and development strategy analyses for 250 acre Riverview lands, Coquitlam.
B.C. Development Corporation:Background marketing and financial analyses leading to the redevelopment of downtown New Westminster, B.C.
B.C. Enterprise Corporation:Market study, financial and land valuation analyses for Songhees industrial lands in the inner harbour of Victoria, B.C.
- Feasibility study for 100 acre industrial park, Cloverdale, Surrey.
- Financial analyses of proposed 300,000 sq.ft. office development located at Dunsmuir and Hamilton Streets, Vancouver.
- Review of developer proposals for sale of Hydro’s head office (970 Burrard Street) and adjacent Block 81.
B. C. Enterprise Corporation:Financial and land valuation analyses of provincial government Westwood Plateau lands, Coquitlam.
Duke Point Development Ltd.:Marketing and business plans for the 300 acre Duke Point Industrial Park, Nanaimo, B.C.
Edmonds Town Centre Development (B.C. Hydro):Financial planning and land valuation for 1,800,000 sq.ft. office complex adjacent to Edmonds ALRT Station, Burnaby, B.C.
Ministry of Education and Francophone Education Association:Review of valuations and formulation of strategies to acquire 10 schools from local school districts throughout B.C.
Ministry of Lands, Parks and Housing:Market study and land valuation for Blair Rifle Range, North Vancouver District.
Land and Water BC:
- Development opportunity analyses for industrial parks in South Surrey, Ladysmith, Cowichan Lake, Port Alberni, Coombs, Cumberland, Qualicum, Cumberland
- Valuation of leasehold estate, University Golf Club, Vancouver
Financial & ValuationPublic Private PartnershipsBusiness Plans & Corporate Strategic PlanningCommunity CharrettesEconomic Development AnalysesFeasibility StudiesFinancial Computer ModelingHighest-and-Best-Use AnalysesImpact Analyses for New DevelopmentInvestment & Land Value AnalysesLand Use PlanningMarket AnalysesProposal Calls